Monday, September 15, 2008

Bobby Au-Yeung

Au Yeung Chun Wah, Bobby is an Emmy Award-nominated actor from Hong Kong. He works under TVB.

Filmography


*The Fallen Family
*The Grand Canal
*The Breaking Point
*Hard Boiled
*Money and Fame
*Wong Fei Hung Returns
*The File of Justice I
*The File of Justice I
*The File of Justice I
*The File of Justice IV
*Money Just Can't Buy
*The File of Justice V
*Armed Reaction
*A Recipe for the Heart
*Taming of the Princess
*Happy Ever After
*A Witness to a Prosecution
*
*Anti-Crime Squad
*The Legendary Four Aces
*Web of Love
*Screen Play
*
*
*Take My Word for It
*
*Hidden Treasures
*Shine on You
*A Pillow Case of Mystery
*Forensic Heroes
*Dicey Business
*
*Marriage of Inconvenience
*D.I.E.
*
*Your Class or Mine
*A Pillow Case of Mystery II

Awards & titles


*TVB Anniversary Awards 1997 Most Comedic On-Screen Duo ~ ''Taming of the Princess''
*TVB Anniversary Awards 2000 My Favourite Actor in a Leading Role ~ ''Witness to a Prosecution''
*TVB Anniversary Awards 2000 My Top 10 Favourite Television Characters ~ ''Witness to a Prosecution''
*TVB Anniversary Awards 2001 My Top 13 Favourite Television Characters ~ ''Armed Reaction III''
*TVB Anniversary Awards 2003 My Top 12 Favourite Television Characters ~ ''A Witness to a Prosecution II''
*TVB Anniversary Awards 2004 My Top 12 Favourite Television Characters ~ ''Shine on You''
*International Emmy 2007 Nominee for Best Performance by an Actor ~ ''Dicey Business''

No comments: